Finlandiya'nın Turku kentindeki Linnanniemi bölgesinin gelişimi için uluslararası bir fikir yarışması düzenleniyor. Finlandiya Mimarlar Derneği (SAFA) ve Finlandiya Peyzaj Mimarları Derneği (MARK) işbirliğiyle düzenlenen yarışmaya başvuru için son tarih 21 Nisan 2020.
Finlandiya’nın Turku kentindeki Linnanniemi bölgesinin gelişimi için uluslararası bir fikir yarışması düzenleniyor. Finlandiya Mimarlar Derneği (SAFA) ve Finlandiya Peyzaj Mimarları Derneği (MARK) işbirliğiyle düzenlenen yarışmaya başvuru için son tarih 21 Nisan 2020.
Prizes and purchases
The competition will distribute a total of € 220,000 in prizes and payments for purchased competition entries as follows:
- First prize € 80,000
- Second prize € 60,000
- Third prize € 40,000
- Purchases, 2 pcs, € 20,000 each
The jury may, by unanimous decision, distribute the prize pool in another way in accordance with the competition rules of SAFA. The prizes will be paid through SAFA. SAFA will withhold 7% from the prizes and payments in accordance with its competition rules. A tax exemption has been granted for the competition´s prizes.
The jury may also grant honourable mentions if it wishes. No prizes will be paid out for these honourable mentions.
Jury and experts
The members of the jury, appointed by the City of Turku, include:
- Minna Arve, Mayor, chair of the jury
- Timo Hintsanen, Director of urban planning, City of Turku, Architect SAFA (professional member)
- Paula Keskikastari, City planning manager, City of Turku, Architect SAFA (professional member)
- Nella Karhulahti, City planning architect, City of Turku, Architect SAFA (professional member)
- Erik Söderholm, Managing director, Port of Turku Ltd
- Niko Aaltonen (kok), Member of the City Board
- Kristiina Hellsten (sd), Member of the Urban Environment Committee
- Katri Sarlund (vihr), Member of the City Development Department
The jury includes the following impartial professional members appointed by the Finnish Association of Architects (SAFA):
- Staffan Lodenius, Architect SAFA
- Elina Ahdeoja, Architect SAFA
The jury includes the following impartial professional member appointed by the Finnish Association of Landscape Architects (MARK):
- Jouni Heinänen, Landscape architect MARK (professional member)
The jury is also entitled to hear other experts as it deems necessary. The jury’s external experts and the competition secretary will not participate in decision-making, and they do not have the right to participate in the competition. The jury’s secretary is Paula Markkula, architect SAFA.
- Publishing date of the competition invitation and programme 9 January 2020
- Competition seminar 22 January 2020
- Submission deadline for questions about the competition 3 March 2020
- Release date of answers to the competition questions by 17 March 2020
- End of the competition period, submission deadline 21 April 2020 for proposals
- Target release date of the competition results June 2020
Program Manager Mervi Lehto
Program Director Riitta Birkstedt
Competition Secretary Paula Markkula, architect SAFA,
+358 (0)40 539 0625,
Düzenleyen: Kentsel Tasarım
Ocak 9 (Perşembe) 00:00 - Nisan 21 (Salı) 00:00